Platform of Mortgage Borrowers Support (PWK) is a project aiming to support those clients of the banks, who do not succeed in debt servicing – our help includes advisory and mediation in selling the property. From the other hand, the project’s assumptions provide for banks’ assistance by increasing the effectiveness of the „difficult” (i.e. non performing or under vindication) mortgage loans recovery.
We offer help in proceeding the voluntary sales of property constituting the mortgage loan collateral, in strict cooperation of Polish Banks Association, banks and clients.
The PWK project will benefit with:
- complex support for mortgage borrowers, who cannot deal with regular repayments of the loans (also denominated in foreign currencies)
- faster finalization of sale process, which means lower costs and shorter period of recovery, comparing to enforcement proceedings
- higher level of received amounts
- property valuation proceeded by certified valuer and endorsed by statistic estimations based on AMRON database
- borrowers’ support in negotiations with bank on conditions of remaining debt repayment in case when the amount derived from the property sale was not sufficient for total debt amount
- no costs for the borrowers participating in the programme.
About the System
Banks - participants
Analyses and publications
Banks and business entities
Voluntary sale of mortgage collaterals
AMRON System trainings
Computer Lab for rent